This is a list of 19 Essential RV Accessories for Your First RV. It’s a must-have checklist for any Recreational Vehicle.
We got a bunch essential RV Accessories of stuff for our first RV that we named Hauli, which is a Jayco Greyhawk 31FS that you can see here.
Here’s the list of Items we unboxed with our Amazon affiliate links:
- Fury Handheld Shower, Nickel
- Camco RV Inline Water Pressure Regulator, Brass, Lead-Free
- Camco 22505 90 Degree Hose Elbow
- Camco TastePURE Inline Water Filter 2 pack
- Camco TastePURE Drinking Water Hose 25 ft. 1/2″
- Camco 20ft Sidewinder RV Sewer Hose Support
- Camco RhinoFLEX 20ft RV Sewer Hose Kit
- Black Tank Treatment Enzymes
- 30 AMP Camco Dogbone RV Circuit Analyzer With Surge Protection and Fault Indication
- 50 amp to 30 amp adapter
- Camco Heavy Duty Leveling Blocks
- Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong
- Miss Myers Clean Day
- Scrubbing pads
- Nitrile Gloves
- Bamboo Drying Rack
- Drying Pad
Also, see my wife’s blog howtodetoxmyfamily.com.
Some other accessories you might find useful for your first RV:
You don’t necessarily need all of these, but some of them are definitely a good idea to have; unless you want to pay someone to come rescue you every time something breaks.
Dishes that won’t break easily
Repair Tools and Parts
Other Cleaning/Sanitation and organization Supplies
Containers – measure your storage areas first to make sure you get ones that fit.
Door Shoe Pockets
Rug Runner – measure your hallway first
Shelf Organizer for Closet
Dehumidifier (small size with a drain hose) and/or Humidifier (don’t overdo it).
Leave me a comment if you have something you use regularly in your RV that’s not on this list!
Yes, those are Amazon affiliate links, and yes I do get a very small advertising commission if you purchase through them, but it doesn’t cost you any extra, and it helps out the channel so don’t feel bad or be afraid to use them.
My Affiliate links disclaimer.