Department of Homeland Security warns of “rightwing extremist activity”
The U.S. Department Of Homeland Security, Office of Intelligence and Analysis released a report last week called “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment” that paints with a very broad brush what a “rightwing extremist” is. In reading the report, it would seem that every person in this country could potentially be classified as being “rightwinged”, or at least as far as most of the sane normal people I know are concerned.
“With more than 500 local tea parties scheduled for tomorrow’s tax day, trouble really is brewing for this administration’s economic policy. . . The revolt is sure to attract plenty of attention, including, it seems, that of Homeland Security. In a shockingly biased new report, the Department warned law enforcement officials to be on the lookout for “rightwing extremist activity” with particular focus on those who are “dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion…” Before long, taxes will be on that list too. Our Founding Fathers repeatedly warned Americans to resist government encroachment. An active citizenry is the best safeguard against tyranny. Conservative activism, including the brand on display tomorrow, may be a threat to current government officials–but not to Homeland Security.”
Perhaps what Homeland Security really needs to put out is an analysis on how U.S. Government policies over the last few decades have created a situation were the average freedom loving Christian that made this country great, are being disenfranchised and villainized. These policies include things such as:
- Unconstitutional gun control and bans on self defense (usual made in the name of “safety”)
- Tax laws so confusing that nobody can understand them let alone comply with them
- Laws that serve only to protect special interests and politicians
- National, state, and local government debts that will burden our grandchildren’s children and is well beyond what we will be able to re-pay.
- Immorality and a lack of integrity in what little leadership we have left in government.
- “Activist Judges” more concerned with their agendas and personal opinions then about the rule of law and the constitution and undo our election processes
- Real ID‘s that proved the government with a crucial stepping stone towards further controlling our ever movement and socializing our economy.
Every day I hope for a peaceful turn around in the U.S.A. that will bring us back to our Constitutional roots, and every day it looks more and more like we are instead headed for a the next revolution. I hope that the Tea Parties result in continuing, growing activism, but fear they will merely be another “Random Act of Liberty“.
As Glen Beck put it on “Beck Talks – Episode 6” The Media will most likely paint the Tea Parties with a “rightwing extremist” view point. For that very reason I sincerely hope every one of the hunderends of Tea Parties planned for tomarrow are peaceful and otherwise uneventful.
I know some people are saying that this is just a warning about extremists, and perhaps that was it’s original intent; however, be warned this is the exact kind of attitude that enables governments justify enslaving it’s people. Much less has been used to justify Holocausts, Genocide, and totalitarian governments.