Like what you see here?! Want to see more?!
You can help me make more informative and entertaining content in the following ways:
- Follow me on your favorite social media platforms (p.s.: Twitter and YouTube are my favorites):
space here to make it look better
Social Media is cool!
- Show the site and its content to your friends using the sharing buttons found near the bottom of any post.
E-mail is the best way to stay connected!
- Subscribe to get e-mail alerts when new content is created!
Don’t worry, I don’t like spam either, and will never share you e-mail.
I want a space here too
- The next time you make a purchase on-line, consider coming here first and using this affiliate link to search Amazon.com.
Or buy some gear I personally use and vouch for.
- Send me a tip:sending me money will make you feel good.
- Send me something to review using my P.O. Box Address:
P.O. Box 18555
Panama City Beach, FL 32417
or by using one of my Amazon Wish Lists:
Amazon is cool! You can get Anything on Amazon (well almost)!
Interesting Stuff – YouTube Equipment
I like it when you send me stuff.
- I will occasionally partner with other companies to get you great deals. Some of them are only available for a limited time, so check back occationally. I’ll leave a list to these other great offerings below:
Affiliate/JV marketing is the way of the future!
S.J.’s Adventures is owned and operated by Rotisory Foundation LLC, which is a participant in a number of Joint Venture (JV)/Associates/Affiliate advertising programs, designed to provide a means for 3rd parties to earn advertising fees via specialized links; including many of the links provided in this document to sites belong to companies that the Rotisory Foundation LLC does not own operate or support. Any copyrights, tradenames, trademarks, special offers, claims, and support issues related to these external sites are solely the responsibility and ownership of their respective companies and not that of Rotisory Foundation LLC. Likewise, these companies do not necessarily endorse the Rotisory Foundation LLC.